View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #134
SCOTI

Re: 1965 Stepside, The LST Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
No pictures, but I was able to start to close in the carport to have a place out of the wind to work. I got a bunch of free metal R panel (commercial building panels) that ranged from 6' long to over 25' long. I had enough white panels and trim to close off the front opening of the carport. Now I just need to work on the side, it has a 4' tall opening the length of the carport. The wood trim on the bottom part is shot, so I will have to replace all that, then I will fill in the opening with the same white R panel and trim.

The plan it to get it enclosed, then install some LED lights, hook up my air compressor and run electrical for my welder. Once all that is done, I will figure out how to make a simple door on one side and redo the front to have at least one side with a door to get a vehicle through...

Most of my time at home, it is already dark or it has been raining, so it is slow going...
Progress isn't always @ the speed it needs to be but it's still progress. I hope lifes changes & frustrations are becoming lighter for you.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is online now   Reply With Quote