View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #72
Pzary3233

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmwoodall View Post
IIRC from reading other Captnfab threads, the mounting hole spacing differs in later years, I could be wrong.
As far as I am aware the mounting hole spacing does not matter as you are going to take off the mount from the Silverado and use Captfab's adapter to adapt directly to the mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmlxix View Post
I have one from a 2005 GMC 2500HD, but I'm also using the master from the same truck. I picked up a Wilwood proportioning valve 260-11179. I went this route because I have a 4 wheel disc brakes with dual piston calipers on all 4 corners.
I think this is close to the route that I plan on taking. I do kind of wish that I could some how adapt all of the 1500 6 lug brake components to my C10. I know you can do that on the front... but the rear would be cool too. I might have to take some stuff apart and see what I come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusTx68 View Post
I'm running 4 wheel disc brakes (95' Camaro rear calipers/stock 72' front calipers) with the CPP MCPV-1. I feel my braking is almost too good. It actually took a little getting used to. It's great now that I'm trained

I can't imagine the braking with dual piston calipers.
That is good to hear!

'55 3200 283 4 speed
'68 Pontiac Firebird Poncho powered with a 6 speed
Pzary3233 is offline   Reply With Quote