View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
LEEVON

2017 GMC Sierra Regular Cab

This truck was kind of an impulse buy. My Father-in-law was looking for a regular cab daily driver and found some closeout 2017's at Laura GMC in Collinsville, IL over Christmas break. He reserved a black 4wd and had them install a level kit, wheels and tires. I was looking through the inventory and started getting the bug. I had my eye on a red 2017 regular cab 4wd but by the time I got in touch with anybody there (they're busy!) the 4wd's were all gone. This 2wd with 5.3, convenience group, and towing package was marked down to $19,995 with rebates, hail sale, etc. and was too hard to pass up plus I had some GM Buypower card points burning a hole in my pocket. I reserved it and we rode up then drove home in our twin black trucks (kind of weird, I admit). I am planning to use it as a daily driver.

Not doing anything crazy or too exciting but I can't leave it stock so I am planning to do the following:
  • OEM Remote Start
  • OEM 20's
  • Tint 20%
  • Level kit
  • Bilstein 5100's?
  • Upper control arms?
  • 275/65r20 Nitto G2's
  • CQuartz UK after light polish
  • Driver's assist handle
  • Bedrug or Bedtred
  • Tonneau cover
  • Swap rubber floor mats for factory carpet
  • GMC floor mats
  • Leather steering wheel
  • Audio upgrade
  • DIC/Instrument panel upgrade
  • Catch can
Attached Images

Last edited by LEEVON; 01-11-2018 at 01:48 PM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote