Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:55 PM   #347
oossuuu754

Re: S10 Swap how to

I talked to Chris' wife today, and received more info or more of their beat guess until Chris can tell us. He was finishing up the 54 for Bob R (pics on his page). Working on the filler neck or the fuel door and there was a flash fire that totally consumed the inside of the shop. I will post pics later but it is bad. Chris was trapped inside the shop for a while, but at some point got out and was able to call 911 before he passed out outside.

His burns are all above the waist, mostly on his arms and around his left ear. But the good news is that several of the burns are starting to heal on their own. If he can just fight the infection they are hopeful.
By Jennifer Klapp — 9 hours ago

This week started on a good note, with Chris really responding to questions and moving his head and limbs. But things took a turn for the worst on Tuesday morning. Chris spiked a 106 temperature and it took all day to get it down to 101. So Michael and I stayed the night with Chris that night and it stayed down all night, so home we went at 5:30am on Wednesday. Wednesday was a quiet day with a temperature still hanging around but not going over 102. Thursday was a quiet day with nothing real big happening, which is okay because Tuesday was quit exciting. Through the week Chris's urine output has gotten better. So this morning when I was visiting the kidney doctor was around and told me that if he continues on this up slope that they will stop dialysis and take out the stint for the dialysis. Tomorrow he is going to have a feeding tube put into his gut to make it easier on him. Right now the feeding tube is going through the nose, so I am sure it is a bit bothersome.

Chris is slowly climbing the hill of recovery and the prayers and good vibes are greatly appreciated.

Cecil-1953 5 window build thread

Skymangs..Chris of Old Sarge customs had a shop fire and was severly injured. To help with the medical bills and expenses a fund has been set up here....http://gofundme.com/c49h5mjx8 More details are here...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post7253189
oossuuu754 is offline   Reply With Quote