da_bears_da1

Re: [B]65 Stepside Frame off Resto[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Looking Good Brother!
Thanks Don!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnutz65 View Post
Look at all those nice NEW parts. I wish I had new fenders. Great to see the progress and it motivates me to get mine done. You are still waaaay ahead of me. LOL!
Maybe ahead for the moment but after the hood is fixed I will be taking it all back. Soon it will just look like parts again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Congrats on the VERY nice progress !!

You make me want to go out and do some stuff to my hood !! As well as hang my fenders.
I just got in 1969 GTO side marker lenses that I am going to use as turn signal indicators on my fenders, so am kind of excited about that too!

Your daughter's wedding looked like it turned out excellent, glad it went off without a hitch, we all know how that can go.....

For some reason though, like I was with Modges, I was working under the perception that you were much younger, like in your late 20s. Dont know how I got that impression, but none the less.
On the other hand, Jmorales I think is really only 16 years old.... LOL

Just kidding !!
69 GTO lights are an interesting idea! Can't wait to see how they look.

The wedding did turn out great! My wife deserves all the credit. All I did was deal with the overrun on the bar bill. We ended up tripling our bar budget but no regrets. Did have to shut off my son's friends on the Long Island Ice Teas, too many were flowing.

Actually I am 21 but just trapped in a 54 year old body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
I think we are all in our 20's and just refuse to get older...
I am with you on that brother! Old is a state of mind that I do not want for at least another 30 years!

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote