View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 12:25 AM   #44
Budweis
Geared for Collision

my dad had a 70 chevy truck as well and i always liked the look of it . i was just a small kid and used to play cars in the driveway around it and was always amazed at the size of it. i remember it was tough cus i banged my head on the bumper a few times too many prob. then like 6 years ago when i got into corvettes a problem appeared that i needed something to drive in the winter and haul stuff so i went out truck hunting and looked for months with nothing i really liked and when i saw my 70 k20 it was love at first sight. i knew it was mine no matter what they wanted. lol drove it for like 5 years and its been to hell and back with me and yet it always starts even on the coldest day. earlier this year i decided i wanted more so started rebuilding it and cant wait to get it done. when i set out to decide what to purchase i knew i wanted 4 wheel drive and knew i wanted a gm product and knew i wanted something pre emissions and with a big bed so there wasnt much of a choice i guess. id rather ride a horse than drive a ford truck. and dodge trucks are just plain ugly.
1977 Corvette Coupe
Budweis is offline   Reply With Quote