View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 04:30 PM   #16
gconn77

Quote:
Originally Posted by badone07
I can see that your electric choke is disconnected. It's the grey plug, attached to the light blue wire. Connect C to D.
REFERENCE PHOTO #11: (View Reference #C and Reference #D)

Response To badone07's quote:

I tried connecting the plug (Reference #C) to the electric choke (Reference #D) and the plug does not match. The plug has two metal contacts and the plastic part of the plug does not apprear to be designed to plug into the electric choke. See REFERENCE PHOTO #12.

REFERENCE PHOTO #12 (View Reference #C and Reference #D)

I went ahead and stuck it on there to see what would happen. After doing this I did not notice any difference in the engine. Nothing changed. However, the only thing that I did notice was the oil pressure indicator on my instrument cluster lighted up. See REFERENCE PHOTO #12 and REFERENCE PHOTO #13.

REFERENCE PHOTO #12: (Oil Pressure Indicator Is Lighted Up after inserting the Plug (Reference #D) to the electric choke (Reference #C):

REFERENCE PHOTO #13: (Oil Pressure Indicator Is Not Lighted Up when I Remove The Plug (Reference #D) from the electric choke (Reference #C):

Please let me know what you think about my findings here. Again it would seem that these items should be hooked up, but it also seems that the plug is not the right plug for the electric carb.

Best Regards,
Garry
gconn77 is offline   Reply With Quote