Thread: Berthas Build
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #57
dfairchild19

Re: Berthas Build

Here is the finished product.

One major thing that i finished up that i did not take pictures of was the brake lines. They were not hard at all but very tedious and time consuming to do them right. I used rubber protected hard line clamps to hold them in place on the frame and made some brackets to attach to the frame where the hard and soft lines meet both front and rear. I am very happy with the results of them. I will try to get some pics of them for next update.

I also cleaned up and sealed up the diff covers and put my golden fluid in the trans. i plan to top off all of my fluids very soon so that i can finally hear this monster run in this frame!!!

My next plans are to clean up the firewall and figure out my clutch master and hydroboost pushrods to pedals and the clutch master mounting. Once those are figured out, the cab will go on the frame and i will start the wiring on this beast.

One thing i am stuck on and cannot find or locate is the guts for the speedometer on my np205. if anyone can point me in any direction to locate one, i would appreciate it.

dfairchild19 is offline   Reply With Quote