View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
HO455
Post Whore

Re: 1967 CST Stepside WITH, yes WITH bed trim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Thanks guys!

I got wicked sick after I made my post. I threw up 7 times in 3 hours Saturday morning, I don't think I've done it that many times in the last 20 years combined.

Anyway, for those that don't know, GM did offer a CST trim package on stepsides, but the hilarious thing is you ONLY got trim on the cab and front clip. As far as I know, I'm the first to try putting the trim on a stepside???

I've always wanted to see it, and I like it, so I think I'll keep it. I still plan to fleet swap the truck, but it won't be for a couple more years. I had to stop working on the bed to reside my house. I plan on building a shop this year, so all car stuff is on hold.

Perpendicular, WOW, she looks gorgeous with that trim!!!
No need to get that sick worrying about whether or not we will approve of your new trim. Looks good. It is hard to tell from the pictures but does trim make the bend around the front of the fender?
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote