Boom.
My feelings exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
You're going to love it!
I sure hope so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay68c10 View Post
I have a box like that in my garage! But I’m not nearly as far along as you. I’m going to be mocking everything up for fitment this spring.

Are you going to move the shifter to the mid position or just flip it around where it is now?

Make sure it shifts thru the gears, sometimes the shippers set the trans box on end and it puts the shift rods out of alignment. It will be in 2 gears at once. Mine was bound up, but it was easy to fix. There’s a YouTube video out there somewhere about it.

What clutch and throw out bearing are you using? Those are the last things I need. I’m using Capt Fab’s master setup, the Silver Sport bell, and I already have a flywheel.

Cool build, I’ve been following it for a while now.
Thanks for the kind words!

I’m yet undecided on shifter location. I think rear-flipped will be fine, will see once I get it stabbed.

Clutch is an 11” big-block style, RAM 78125HD hydraulic throwout. Setup easy and worked great with the Muncie, should be similar with the TKO.

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote