Thread: '50 chevy 3100
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 05:56 PM   #16
Matt_50

Re: '50 chevy 3100

I've definitely been trying to get all the steps figured out ahead of time. Of course I'm not making the mistake of buying everything at once either, I have steps planned. I want to do this right and actually get it done. I have had so many projects before both automotive and not and I have learned not to go to nuts or think this'll be easy or this won't cost much... as you can imagine not all projects got finished. I feel I have learned from each one. My last couple of trucks were done slowly and done right. This truck will require a few new modifications...but I have been doing overtime on homework lol

I have the major stuff down. It's the little things that'll add up that always get you. It's these I'm trying prepare for the best I can. At this point I'm ready to get started. I didn't even want to start on the body until I had a plan.

So wish me luck that Murphy and his law don't come and bite in the butt. I'll have a few questions and on the little things I hope you guys can help out on.
Matt_50 is offline   Reply With Quote