Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 04:57 AM   #123
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Thought I'd post why I'm removing the front/rear shocks and having to deal with BDS engineering, They have assured me that this will be taken care of. I combed the Fox shock webpage and found the two shocks i felt were the best for my truck taking into account the dimensions i took with the axles hanging free, the dimension's taken while on the wheels and the shocks extended and collapsed length, Doing the math i got the most travel possible without having the shock top out when the axles hang free, then i sent an email to my local shop and they are suppose to be forwarding the info to BDS.

Hey guys, none of my manuals are covering this but i need to know the proper brake pedal adjustment when installing a new booster, i don't know if i have it correct or need to slacken the adjuster under the dash, can anybody help?? I cant find squat on line ether.

Off the subject, on 10-25-13 i reached the 25 year mark at the same company, time fly's and ya start to feel old i guess, anyway i celebrated by working this weekend then had a little night cap... which about knocked me on my kester..
Attached Images

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote