View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 02:24 AM   #122
fredscarryall

Re: Fastfreddys 454ss

This might bore some of you. But I desided to send out my tbi to tbiparts for a rebuild off ebay. I had the throttle blade base plate bored to 54mm, thinner blades, and removed the adjustable internal regulator. Since I have no way to adjust the fuel pressure, since I removed the internal tbi regulator. I added an external fuel regulator with a gauge. I really did want to spend $150 on a aeromtive 13301, $150 on earl an fittings and a $30 gauge. I decided to buy a universal adjustable fuel regulator off amazon for $55. There were a lot of good reviews on this regulator. But the only think is you have to buy better o,-ring for the 3/8 fitting into the regulator and the fuel lines included in the kit are to short and are garbage. So you need to buy about 5 feet of braided fuel line.The only two fitting I had to buy was for the 5/16 metal fuel line to 6an and a fitting from the return on the tbi to the return. If the adjustable fuel regulator sucks. I’ll just Buy an aeromotive regulator and still be money ahead.
Attached Images

Last edited by fredscarryall; 05-25-2018 at 03:41 AM.
fredscarryall is offline   Reply With Quote