View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
jewels.

Re: HOW TO Convert (modern-day) electric speedometer tranny signal to orig. speedo ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgensensc View Post
Jewels!!!!!!!!!
I haven't heard from you since the big move, I guess that has been years! Do you plan on particepating on the board again, or did you go and get all grown up on us?
Shawn
Big move??? That was four years ago! I've been around. Just haven't been posting. I've been letting Blue_71 do the posting for me. He he. He reads the board, then comes over to my place and tells me all the happenings. (I guess I'm just lazy! ).

I haven't been participating in the 67-72 board because I'm not working on a 67-72 truck right now. Granddad gifted me this wonderful mess of a project - a 1958 3200 Apache - and BOY is it ever a mess of a project. No wonder all of y'all restore these 67-72 trucks. They are a heap easier to complete!

As for the grown up part - hmmmm - I don't think I'll ever grow up. But I'm still a mechanical engineer, except now I work both as a consultant and as a teacher at a local community college. Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron 586 View Post
Great to see you posting and know that you are still around. Get some picks of the project up and tell of your misadventures along the way. (love the way you tell a story) Anyway hi and hope to see you and Blue 71 at the board meet at my place.
Yep - we are coming. With fire! Woohoo for a board meet!!! The only thing we (me and Blue) are arguing about now is which truck or trucks to bring. (//sarcasm//cause what would life be like without an argument from the BF )

Ok - just for temptation - I'll post a random pic of the 58 Apache, since y'all are asking so nicely, and southern-like.

Enjoy!
~jewels.
Attached Images

Last edited by jewels.; 07-03-2008 at 12:41 PM.
jewels. is offline   Reply With Quote