Thread: Name change?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 08:02 AM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Re: Name change?

The people that I knew smoked PCP started out as not such smart people. The smart ones were happy with pot. I also accidentally smoked that crud in a joint being passed around. No thanks! Thankfully it was only a couple hits. It seemed more than a few flakeheads ended up found walking down the road naked or obsessed with this "us vs them" theme, saying "they this" and "they that", and me asking them "Who are they?". That always threw them off I can still see the puzzled look This us vs them thing carried over into their lives when they weren't high (or more like not low).

Oh, and about the movie Reefer Madness. I have come to find, over the years, that Reefer Madness was actually a very accurate, scientifically sound, well researched, unbiased documentary depicting the actual threat that marijuana could have been to society had it not been for people taking heed and staying away from that evil thing. Thank you so much Reefer Madness for saving me and the rest of the nation from won ton uninhibited fits of happiness and pleasure!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote