View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #84
hairlesshobo

Re: 2WD C10 Modern/Performance Alignments

This thread is awesome. Nick, I am very appreciative if the time that you are putting into this for all of us!!!

So I have a shiny new caster camber gauge on the way and icsnt wait to take a whack at my own alignment. My concern is that ive read that the wheels must be turned exactly 20* in each direction when performing an alignment. I know that turnplates can be purchased but they are well out of my price range. I read a few pages back that a couple pieces of tile and greese can be used. Can you go into this in more detail? Is there a better way to measure this? (My idea involves fabricating some metal plates to use as a guide, but if there is a string, tape measure, or any other method that works I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance everybody.