View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 04:24 AM   #3
Orig AZ Burb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozBrosRods&Mods View Post
In my opinion ....its up to you ....in the end its still a classic...anything you do to improve the rig is a good thing with the exception of hacking it up. Truly one of a kind rigs are extreamly rare and sounds like yours is basic and not one in a hundred so have fun and express yourself. You may suprise yourself. That is the beauty of being a truck owner we dont have to worry about it being an SS or an RS or a super bird or some other ticket definition......Just my opinion....
sorry for my spelling....
Thank you very much for your response! I agree with you in regards to expression and putting your own individual touch on it. All I was thinking of was doing a wood three spoke deluxe style steering wheel since my wheel is shot from the AZ sun, doing the front seat, I was really liking the thought of doing the pickup bed style wood and rails in the cargo area (but I don’t want to devalue the rig), and then maybe some different style 16 inch tires. I am not opposed to leaving the stock ones with the dog dish hupcaps on there. I added beauty rings do they look nice as is, I just need new tires. So other than that I was wanting to keep it as stock and original as possible.
Posted via Mobile Device
Orig AZ Burb is offline   Reply With Quote