View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: post your 67-72 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinsqrbdy View Post
uhmmm aint their one in the sticky's area aready?
Nnnnope.Just one for "all" 4wds.

Presently,I`m down to a single truck.I bought this one in`01.It`s from out of Modesto,CA.I drove it home on Memorial Day weekend.The three tanks sure got their use.I had three`72 3/4Ts and a SWB with different plans for each.My user name comes from these special trucks I was so proud of.Cheyenne Super Custom Camper:Restored/Showy/Loaded...Sierra:Restored/Low-profile camper hauler/RV/Traveler...Highlander Custom Camper:Unrestored/Daily driver/Chores...SWB:1T all-out Stepside/Off road toy/Still streetable w/37s.

So,here`s the Sierra on it`s way home:

Took these wheels off the Super that was awaiting restoration:

Ended up using these because they are narrower.The springs are tired and waiting to be replaced,along with tires:

I still have the SWB.Just not sure if I can see my plans through after this whole wife drained money/created huge debt/divorce/recession deal I`ve been crawling through.:

Bed was shot and I had this nice Stepside bed (and nicer tailgates):

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote