View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #21
special-K
Special Order

Re: post your 67-72 4x4

^Yeah,I`m over it.There`s a whole life ahead.It sure changes your perspective and priorities.I had gathered what I wanted in the 67-72 department (well,never done) and had plenty to keep me busy if I never bought another vehicle.I spent my life trying to get "set",so I could better enjoy my later years.I lost alot more than trucks.In my case it was a result of losing my marriage.

Hey Olden Days,Thanks!! That was one sweet truck,a rare unrestored original paint truck.I was trying to keep it and sell the GMC.Notice the for sale sign in one picture?People kept wanting me to sell them the Blue & White truck.The GMC is White with a Blue interior.I`d tell them it wouldn`t take much to make it Blue and White.It`s not like I didn`t like the GMC,so I sold the Chevy to a good friend who is taking very good care of it.Your SWB looks great.Congratulations on gittin`er done!

jrdv,your place looks awfully crowded up with your junk.Let me know if your neighbors start complaining.I haul junk off for free.I`ve even been known to pay a fair amount for the right junk.

I had this`72 Custom Deluxe K/10 for a short time many years ago.It`s the only LWB K/10 I ever had:

I owe alot the the Big Bad Green Siding Machines in the`80s:

A couple pics of trucks paired:

Were`s all them other 67-72s?There must be hundreds on this site.Gilbert66`s 60-66 thread is for any k-model,not just ones we own.i`m looking for an endless thread with page after page.I`m holding out on all the pictures I have until others get there`s out and show`em off.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 10-04-2009 at 06:44 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote