View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 03:51 AM   #56
Gobuffalo

Re: The Bufmobl Build

I got a notice the other day about my subscription expiring so I thought I should write about my Burb (reupped my subscription too).
Well first the bad news. My job at Bauder’s Hot Rods ended as Bob the owner died. It was very sudden, shocked everybody. (Cancer Sucks!!!). I miss him more than I thought I would. He was a good friend.
Now better news. The Suburban has more done to it and even burned a tank of fuel. Been working out little problems, leaks etc.
Had to move the rear end back 1 1/2” to center it in the wheel opening. ORD makes a nice kit. That means you get to make a new drive line. While you’re at it, why not fix the leaks the transfer case sprung.
How about you put new braided stainless hoses on the hydro boost because the ones you got from the junk yard leak.
Don’t forget about your new Dakota Didital dash. Now that you have finished the new wiring, you need to run a separate ground to the fuel sender. (In a Suburban all of the wiring runs up the A pillar, across the side of the roof and down the D pillar).
Put new 37’s on it. Now I’m glad I changed the radius of the wheel wells.
Don’t mind the rear sag, it’s got a full load in the back. It sits a little higher.
Attached Images

Gobuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote