View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:37 AM   #5466
dieseldawg142

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
Good looking pickup, clean.
it's super clean, like i said, old guy driven

[quote=Lost in the 60's;9299501]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldawg142 View Post
not sure if it's a 2014 or 2015, but it's in real nice shape, old man driven truck.
Sorry to hear about your Father-in-law.
If they use salt on the roads up there, check the frame over carefully. MAJOR issue with the frames rusting out down here in the salt states. Outside can look like new and the frames are swiss cheese.
The problem is so common, there are companies making repair kits for them.
https://www.autorust.com/product-cat...en-double-cab/
ya, i've seen and heard of toyota frames turning to cheese.
at 87 though he hardly drove it, let alone in the winter. they do brine our roads occasionally, but after that it's mostly just sand they use

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Sorry to hear about your father in law .
thanks
bit of a war going on between my wife and her 3 other sisters right now. last month he was in the hospital for 3 weeks, and he hates it, does not want to go back. (nurse gave me hay for sneaking him in some beef jerky a few times)
now that we got the word, wifes other sisters say he should be at the hospital or pallative care, which he does not want. and as far as me and wife are concerned, it's his choice, and to tell you the truth, wife and i belive he should have the right to die with dignity where he wants to. wife has taken a few weeks off work and goes over there everyday to help him
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote