View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 10:08 PM   #3
dreed154

Thumbs up More info on raffle of 55 1st Series

[IMG]http://[/IMG] This raffle is sponsored by National Farmers Organization (NFO) and the Institute for Rural America. All highschool seniors who are enrolled in a post high school course to study agriculture are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Details on applying for the scholarship can be found at www.nfo.org and click on the scholarship button on the second line attop of the screen.The raffle drawing will be held on January 21, 2005 at National Farmers Annual Meeting. The last three years we have raffled Polaris 500 ATV's. NFO started in 1955 and so 2005 marks the 50th Anniversary of the organization. I Thought it would be neat to have something special to raffle to honor the 50th anniversary so i came up with the idea of the 1st series 55 as I remember my uncle having one on the farm. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that on this site.This truck is very solid. The 235 CI six has been overhauled and has less than 400 miles on it right now. We will put a few miles on it this summer in parades and displays, but will trailer it to most sites. It is all original except for the wheels, a new heater and new turn signals. And of course the lime green paint. it also has new windshield wiper motor and shocks. Call me at 800-247-2422 Ext 220.

Last edited by dreed154; 07-21-2004 at 10:41 PM. Reason: incorrect info on link to scholarship
dreed154 is offline   Reply With Quote