Thread: air bag Qs
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2001, 10:03 PM   #4
NSANE68!!!
SLICER AND DICIER

OK. I think I talked to you before, but can't remember for sure. I built my own system on my 72, and am half done with my 68. On your mounts just build em, lay under the truck get a visual of how the suspension travels, keep in mind you don't want the bag rubbin on anything. On the front weld a plate across the lower control arm and make a cylinder pocket for the top. I got my valves from a Pnumatic shop, just looked through yellow pages. Same as the ones in the mags at about 1/2 price I ran 3/8in air line. For air I'm runnin Co2 and a spin tank 9gal center return toggles for the switches,and picked up some gauges yesterday for $9 a piece (pnumatic shop). Truck will go from ground up 10" in about 3sec. Sorry so long. GOOD LUCK.

------------------
68 Chevy, with 93stepside,euro tail lights, fast bags, shaved everything, Eagle alloy 17's tuckin rim, 350 with under hood blower TH350 w/ shift kit,12 bolt Auburn posi with 4:11's. 95 chevy Tahoe A.K.A. (PHATHOE) is dropped 4in all around, stripped emblems and mouldings, 18in Niche bellas, flowmaster. 97 CBR 900RR everything aluminum is polished or powder coated candy purple. 6color change chameleon paint at $300 a pint(ouch), jetted and custom fabbed under seat exhaust like on the Ducati
95 Honda 900RR
05 GMC Siearra (company truck)
NSANE68!!! is offline   Reply With Quote