View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #7
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: Ordered the Holley Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSigns View Post
Well almost time to get started. The last of the hose and fittings came in yesterday. Going to make sure I have everything (ordered all the correct stuff) I need this weekend and get started. Just filled the truck with fuel so I need to burn as much as I can off and then the fun begins.
Jimmy
Oh come on Jimmy,, thats why we invented old garden hoses (to siphon fuel to more needing cans and tanks) LOL,, GET BUSY!!

I'm anxious to hear how this turns out. If anyone can make something like this work it's Holley. They have been making A/F systems for longer than most of us have been alive, and making a EFI for longer than the Mellinials were more than a glint in their daddy's eye.

They had some 'learning' in EFI with the old Projection system but I think this is going to be heads and above any carb out there for day to day driveability.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote