View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #2206
djracer

Re: How about some pics of 60-66 Trucks

I hope you priced it for retail plus 50 percent. You can play with your truck just use your head and don't mess with certain tools or sharp parts. Good luck to you. I think I'd rather have your truck than a c5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC BUFFARD View Post
Thanks Guys,I think they have it figured out now. put me on blood thinners. i can't drink, or smoke..... Damn, Then they told me to put my hobbies on the back burner, if i get cut I'll have to go to the E.R. But today I said screw it .... thats to much to ask of a guy, I'm 47 years old , not even gray or bald yet. I can just lay around and wait to die or..... I can help speed it along. hahaha, good thing I just got health insurance. so .... not taking the advice of the doctors, I worked on my truck today , just workin out a few bugs. then went for a nice drive in it, no plate but have insurance.I'll get the plate monday. Man that stroker can run and its very loud so that the neighbors can enjoy it to!! I can not and will not give up a life long hobby, but to make the old lady happy, I put it on e-bay and craigs list. if it goes I'll get a C-5 corvette and start on another project later when this blows over. keep in touch guys! Eric

Special Thanks to All who have helped on the TRUCK!

My Pass Time Show http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...Chapter1-0.mp4

So Far my best Times are:

Motor only:
6.44 1/8 @ 104.13
10.39 1/4 @ 125.83

Nitrous Times:
5.785 1/8 @ 118.65 with a 1.336 60ft
9.168 1/4 @ 142.58 with a 250 shot dead out of the hole!