View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 12:17 PM   #5
Pinchecharlie

Re: advice on suspension improvements

Hey thanks I appreciate your time. So as far as shocks go...and after reading about it. I am still a bit confused as on the proper ratings for my truck? I realize they are a tunable part but I'd just like to shoot for a compromise and just buy one set. So do you have a better idea of what weight ratings for them and personal preferences on compression/rebound?I wrote down what Rob liked from his thread but when I searched for shocks they where not referenced the same way? So if anyone wanted to hold my hand and just tell me the secret set up I would say thanks!?
As far as wheels and tires go, I am pretty clueless. I know most say look for the most available performance sizes then buy that size rim? So what's that consensus you think? I for some reason thought tall rims looked to "young" for me but after having few choices with tires for the rims I have I guess I understand now.Sucks that wheels and tires will cost more than I paid for the truck lol! Thanks again for your time and if anyone else would like to debate these issues your input would be welcomed.ok back to work
Pinchecharlie is offline   Reply With Quote