View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 AM   #20
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 77 Cheyenne meets Ramjet 350 by N2TRUX

I did a lot of research on brackets for the motor. I looked at all the cool billet brackets, but decided against. None of them had the look I wanted I didn't want to deal trying to keep them polished. I know there are some that have a protective coating but they didn't appeal to me either.

I ran across the brackets offered by Bills Hot Rod Garage. As you can tell in the pics above they are a piece of art. They have a clean simple style with really nice chrome and they come with everything you need to install them. If you find yourself in need of aftermarket brackets give Bill a call. He will be more than happy to take care of your needs, and he doesn't mind chatting about your project.

Since clean, simple and chrome is my theme, I chose to use stock style metal pullies. Again I considered all the options but in the end I felt it was going to be hard to beat the looks and function of stock pullies smoothed out and chromed. Here's a better look at the pullies and brackets mounted and ready for the new a/c compressor.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 02-16-2006 at 10:36 AM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote