View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #54
6BT 56

Re: My 56 6bt 4X4 build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Grimace View Post
Looks like you have made some pretty good progress! I am ready to see it suffed in there. Do you think you could use the Dodge engine crossmember? It seems like it would bolt up if the frame is tall enough. It is 4 rivets on each side. I hope to be putting up some more pictures tomorrow. I got my core support painted and installed. Hope to get the radiator hooked up tomorrow afternoon possibly. Did you ever decide on the tires?

PS I like that Big Blue Beast to move stuff around with!
Hi luther

Got everything powerewashed up today . Cleaned up quite nice . My 60 F is going to need kingpin bushings and brakes and u joints . Going to splash some paint on it and bolt in it first tho . This will make eng location easier so I can see oil pan clearence issues . I looked into the dodge crossmember after I saw how you relocated yours. The Gm frame is wider tho. Going to measure again tho. Maby can use after I box the front frame . For wheels Im going to get a set of 235 85 16 BFG AT likely. On the dodge orriginal steel wheels , unless the gm cap dont fit then I will use GM wheels .

I have the painted version of these caps , but these are what I'm really looking for .

Any body Got ?????
Attached Images

6BT 56 is offline   Reply With Quote