View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 01:32 PM   #93
Slick67
Sofa King Crazy!!

Re: Buried to Bagged 1972 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT67 View Post
So your slick 67 build was the first build I'd ever read through when I bought my first 67' a few years ago, fast forward to a few weeks ago when I click on your build just to see how thing we're going for that beautiful ride (one of my favorite custom parts was the air cleaner) only to be heartbroken for you seeing it wrecked. Well it's very inspiring to see you not letting that stop you from building something SLICK again, so here's to ya, hope it all comes out like you plan.
Awesome!!! I am glad you came over to the new thread to say hi! That air cleaner cover seemed to be a hit, guess the Wild Turkey 101 was steering me in the right direction! Thank you for the compliments and I'll swing by your thread and check it out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
It was fun hanging out for a while and checking out the new project David.
Seems like it was a month ago already. Absolutely enjoyed having you swing by and hang out, anytime you want just stop on in!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Nice progress on the body. Looking for to the LS pics
Uhhhggg. LS pics. He did get some things done to it and I am fine with him not having it completed. I did tell him to take his time! On another note, I talked to him last night and he told me that he found out that the LS3 intake he sold me could be purchased brand new for just a few bucks more than the one he had sold me off his shelf. How refreshing, a VERY honest mechanic. His price is right and tells you upfront what is happening....not bad for an ex-gang member turned business and family man!!!

My Blazer Build (New) - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=654650

My 67 Build - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=335650

67 Chevy LWB big window a/c AKA TOTALLED BY A JACKASS.
1972 2wd Blazer "Porterbuilt and Sloshed"
Slick67 is offline   Reply With Quote