View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 12:30 AM   #86
520-k5

Re: project orange crush 76 crewcab build

Well I was able to get a little done to my crewcab while I was off for Christmas/new years break. Finally got my power doors on and the harness installed. The bodylines still need final adjustment but that'll come another day. I had to remove all the interior trim panels,dash pad, gauge cluster to make room to get the harness installed. Now I need to clean up the door panels and get them painted to match my interior. Also thinking about ditching the wood grain panel insert and just keeping the wood grain on the bottom.i also installed the new fender only to fight with alignment issues for a couple hours. Had too many shims to get it close but it just didn't want to line up quite right and ended up pulling it off and installing my original fender again. Guess I'll just patch the rust on my original fender. I also installed the rubber wind/noise block isolators On the cowl since my Truck didn't originally come with them. They sure made a difference! Here's the pics of the install I did have to pull both fenders in order to drill the holes in the original spot based off measurements I took from a friend's parts suburban. I also installed the deluxe kick panels and.will get pics of those later
Attached Images

520-k5 is offline   Reply With Quote