View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #10
Rokcrln

Re: Project Big Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer67 View Post
Reading your builds are my Friday night entertainment! I know this one will be as great to follow as the rest of your builds. Thanks for the information and the new ideas. This one will be fun!
Weezer67
Dodge City, Kansas
"...dreaming of spring!"
Well it's my entertainment as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadsvt View Post
Damn Kevin! You are my idol! Nice burb! One question though. What do you do with all the trucks you build or do you just have one hell of a garage? Keep up the great work.

Josh
Wel so far you all have only seen two of my own vehicals and the rest have been for customers. But I do have decent room for vehicals at my place. My shop stays empty for the most part so I can work on projects and house all my tools and equipment. I have plans for a second floor in the next year or so and that will be were most of my fabricating equipment wil be. I will leave 1/4 of the second floor open to below so I can have a 20' long 4 post lift as well. Then out side I can fit 3 vehicals and my car trailer between my shop and the out house and another 3-5 on the concrete in front of the shop. Then I can put 3 finished vehicals in the driveway (so it does not look to bad) and still have parking in front of my house. I need more room but for now it is very workable.

One more thing on this build that I did not mention before is the roof line. I do not care for the look of burb roofs so it will get re-worked. I would like to find a van or wagon roof with the ribs that has the right shape and look for what I have in mind. This mod will take place as part of the crew cab truck build once everything else with the cab is finished to help keep time seperate.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Last edited by Rokcrln; 02-19-2008 at 01:44 AM.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote