View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #200
actconstruction

Re: Color Wiring Diagram FINISHED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundstaffpress View Post
I would love to have someone temporarily or permanently host a high res. image on their web site. Let me know if you do this, and I'll edit the first post in this thread
I could probably host it if someone sends a hi-res to actconstructiononline@yahoo.com

I also have the original CAD documents from Edmond a few years back. I can't vouch for their accuracy but all looks well, and it's an AutoCAD so you can always modify (which is why I wanted it with all my junkyard upgrades). If anybody wants the AutoCAD version, just PM your e-mail address to me and I'll get it to you.

Or, somebody could e-mail the high-res versions of these to me at the e-mail address above and I'll just host these files along with the high-res pdf's. (Edmond just gave me permission to host the CAD files, so long as he keeps the credit, so: THIS PROFESSIONALLY RENDERED CAD DOCUMENT AND ASSOCIATED FILES ARE ENTIRELY THE PRODUCT OF EDMOND'S HARD WORK. WE ALL OWE HIM AND ONLY HIM OUR DEEPEST GRATITUDE. So there it is. Credit where credit is due. Thanks again. You're a lifesaver.