View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 11:08 PM   #754
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Suburban and panel finds

72 GMC Burban 350 auto barn doors and looks to have been a three row at one time. $5600 Relativity unmolested truck that I do not own.

https://portland.craigslist.org/grg/...911300656.html

I'm selling this for a friend. 1972 GMC 2500 Custom 3 door Suburban. He is asking way below the Classis car guide value. Factory 350 4 barrel with the auto trans. Was sitting for the past 5-6 years. I got it running and drivable to load onto a trailer... but still needs work to be a daily driver. It has some rust issues but not bad by any means. Typical areas for these older chevys. Floor pans are solid but will need some rocker repair, lower quarter patch panels or repair, All rust is external only with none on the back side of any panels, drivers door should be replaced. Truck runs pretty good and had a recent timing chain set, oil pan gasket, New radiator and hoses with a block heater, HEI Distributor upgrade and new plugs with wires. I just did an oil change and disconnected the fuel tank to the fuel pump do to bad gas sitting in the tank so fuel tank will need cleaned out or replaced. It fired right up on a small can of fresh gas. Carb was cleaned by me and its not the factory quadrajet but a holley economizer 450cfm spread bore. all other parts on this rig look to be original other than the carb and distributor. Brakes work good and trans shifts fine but will need a service. He is asking $5600.00 Cash obo or half cash and trade for a nice dirt bike, 4 wheeler, or ?
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote