View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:47 PM   #19
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: For those of you who've done a power disc swap how'd you extend the pushrod???

Are you sure that you have the correct intermediate pushrod for the style of master cylinder you have? The '67-'76 Corvette master has the deep bore in the back of the piston. The '77+ has the shallow bore (dimple).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baketown Scotty View Post
Thanks Captain. The MC is for a mid '70's Corvette (disc/disc). The gap I spoke of is .02'', my bad. Not using prop valve since I have all disc. I do have an adjustable valve to dial in the rears. El Dorado calipers in rear. I thought I had all bases covered (fools mistake) and that is why I was questioning the pushrod dimensions. I'll keep bleeding to see if that could still be my problem. I did read the link you sent but I was thinking my MC was big enough and I have checked the booster and it checked out. Thank you.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote