View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
kidatheart

1972 Cheyenne/CST Blazer

SOLD 1972 Blazer 4x4. It is mechanically solid, but has rust issues. I looks really good going down the road, and drives good, and runs good. Has a holley carb that was recently rebuilt. Tires have less than 300 miles on them. I have the ac compressor and I think all of the original brackets. I have a good used dash pad, and a repair panel for the radio hole. Mechanically, the worst thing I can think of is it has a pretty significant power steering leak. I think it maybe the the gear box. Steering is very tight. It has 35x12.50x15 tires and a 2.5" lift. Tilt steering column. Window regulators need lubed. It has had body work and a paint job many years ago. Has rust in rockers, right fender, rocker boxes, floor, battery box, probably more, but certainly is worth fixing. This is a good one to drive like it is, and work on later if you want. Highlander, and positrac. The people I got if from had in the family since in the 90's. Clean, clear Kansas title in my name. I don't know what it's worth, so $13,500 or reasonable offer. Located in Central Kansas.
Attached Images

Last edited by kidatheart; 10-17-2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: sold
kidatheart is offline   Reply With Quote