Thread: Putnam
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 08:25 PM   #7
thelonerife

Re: Putnam

This truck used to be a forestry truck so the original color was green. The guys at the shop where I picked it up said that it ran good but it had been parked for a while. Since I got it running I have been driving it to see if the smoking would get better. It has gotten a lot better and I don't see any smoke now at all. I bought the truck since it said in the auction that it ran good, didn't smoke and the AC worked. Well I took a gamble and I think that its gonna be fine. The Ac didn't work. The clutch on the compressor didn't even cycle. I took it to Tony Kennedys Crains automotive where I get all my stuff done that I can't do and he determined that the compressor was bad and leaked bad. So new compressor,drier and now its cold in the cab. Just the way I like it. I also scored some wheels that are Corvette style rallies from my friend Josh (jcblue) that I had actually sold to him years ago. I got them painted. I ordered caps and rings for them and some BF Goodrich tires. 275 60 R15. They should all be here next week.
Attached Images

thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote