View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #69
Mordachai
Fat Fendered Fleetside

Re: Interest for High rise(pre-runner style?) Fenders Fiberglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtblazer View Post
Sorry my bad for not getting them sent yet...

Guess it's time to go buy a box instead of waiting around hoping to 'find' one.
It's alright. I guess it's how these things go sometimes. But it will be well worth it in the end.(for all of us I'm hoping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator350 View Post
let me know if some donor fenders are needed. i'm at a point that i can sacrifice a couple of my lesser quality front fenders... probably good for right and left arch, and driver side front. pass front and both front lowers are shoddy.
I got a set to work from, and should be getting some parts from VtBlazer(mainly lowers and front fenders that I really need. The arch, I only need a few inches worth to make the opening larger, I don't need full arches.)

But I will end up needing the front of the fender for the 67&68 and 67-72 GMC style fender. The fender molds I'll be working on now are 69-72 chevy style.

These hurricanes are really getting to me. I can't wait for the string of them to be over. Since I work partially outside(just a roof , with 2 open sides, abutting my garage) so when the weather acts up, I have to put any work on hold. The roof is only 16' x 14', I have a 3' workbench along the one wall I got, and then a 4x8 table in the middle. So any windblown rain comes right in and soaks my work area. Right now everything is covered with visquine. I can't wait to have enough work to warrant a real shop. This driveway stuff gets old real fast.

radiused fiberglass fender project for 67-72
Mordachai is offline   Reply With Quote