View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #95
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Ultra Family and Hauler Mobile

Today I installed the back tires after balancing them. I also reinstalled the drive shaft now that Nick got the tcase to trans resealed. I put the old girl back on the ground and it sits pretty dang level. Nice! Then I moved on to tying up wires and making sure things were done before I put the coolers in. Right before I installed the radiator I realized I had to recenter the steering wheel. I did this then installed the lower coolant tube, and then the fan shroud. Currently the cooling system is all hooked back up, just needs coolant added. The intercooler is in and bolted down, and the RH pipe is all in place and clamped up. The upper radiator support cross member is installed and all bolted in. Coolant reservoir is installed and ready to go. Tomorrow I have to attend a funeral and a family Christmas GTG, not at the same time , so maybe I can get back on it Sunday. Nick was working installing some 03-07 mirrors on it when I left. He still has to run wiring for the lights on them but he had the LH mirror installed and half wired. He also installed the T and pressure switches in the side of the trans to control LO and OD. Just need to wire them up. It's getting there.

Here's a list of everything I can remember that needs done.

Wire up timer relay, mount grid heater solenoids, and wire them
Install LH intercooler pipe
Hook up AFC to intake
Install header and modify for 05 up head lights
Install head lights
Wire mirror lights
Wire trans switches and OD off switch
Reassemble dash
Get front drive shaft altered
Install tcase shifter, cut hole in floor and install boot
Install fog lights in bumper, install bumper
Wire fog lights
Install grill
Fill front diff with gear lube
Check fluids
Install Boost and Trans temp gauges
Order pyro and install it when it arrives
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote