Thread: LT1 GenV swap
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:21 PM   #199
87chevy.com
BMW & ASE Master Certified

Re: LT1 GenV swap

I've made a L83 swap harness for someone and they bailed. Will fit short beds/long beds with stock tank location or short bed with cell in the rear between frame rails as this one was made for a short bed with a cell on the rear between the rails. Can provide measurements if needed. 750$ shipped with exchange of a stock harness.

Has provision for driver side alternator. Wires ran in loom and has ECU pins already crimped incase driver side alt is needed.

Harness is e85 ready

The white wood panel is just to hold the bulkhead and fuse block during wiring it. Cad drawing with the template to cut out will be provided.

8 ga power feed, starter, ignition and fan output (pwm) are the wires needed to be connected.

Has a separate interior harness and fuel harness for ease of install.

Even though this is not the for sale section, figured this would be the best spot for it.
Clint

New project: 2006 BMW x5 6cyl AWD to L83 6l80e 4wd to 2WD / RWD

A poor man buy's it twice

finally got my domain name back, 87chevy.com.... site rework in progress
87chevy.com is offline   Reply With Quote