View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:12 PM   #149
tidmack

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Suburban?

An all purpose cleaner, nylon brush, and toothbrush will get 'em looking good again. I used Meguiar's all purpose cleaner, but there are a ton of different ones out there.

Jeff

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
So I posted early on in this thread that I parted a blue highlander. I had the front bench still but it was shredded. Finally found what I thought was the glove box door, apparently it was not the correct door, I was told there was no highlander code on the spid. Must have been the wrong door because I found the rest of this stuff buried in the barn today. I know, how the heck did I forget I had this?

The cloth is perfect. The vinyl is perfect except on the third row seat there is about a four inch tear and one of the arm rests is munched up some.

Id really like to figure out a way to get these things as clean as possible. Cloth part is just going to take a vacuum, the rest, a little more haha. I was thinking about letting it sit in the sun to bring the seat structure back. The were stacked on top of each other making them smoosh up a bit. But I don't want to put them in the sun until I get em clean.

Any pointers on cleaning these up without hurting them?

EDIT: That's just bits of hay, not tears on the plaid.
tidmack is offline   Reply With Quote