View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 10:57 PM   #38
Alex V.

Re: Here n' There (Pics, videos, updates, etc.)

Not much new with the 'Burb over the summer - only new part lately is a new dimmer switch. The thrill of stomping it frantically to try to dim the lights for oncoming traffic before the lights just go out was getting to me. I had taken insurance off my '85 and intended to put the 'Burb into secondary DD service (slightly better fuel mileage, doesn't leak as many fluids, and gives me more reason to tinker with it) but found a 30' travel trailer we'll be renovating into our home over the fall so Oneton has to stay legal and the 'Burb slinks back into the garage again. But! Not before she came out to meet n' greet with Eric (board member Chevyland) and his son Brad who came through Campbellsville last week in their '72 shortbed C10, on a trip from Charlotte, NC, to Sonoma, CA. Super nice guys with a clean little truck. We tried to park in front of the coffee shop on Main street (classy storefront and kind of a local landmark) but were maneuvering the beasts around when some joker in a new Silverado took one of the spots relegating us to the spots in front of the pawn shop. :P

1985 GMC C3500 SRW, Sierra Classic, 454/TH400, white/blue.
Alex V. is offline   Reply With Quote