View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #78
slow4dr

Re: TCI to start new R&D Project with a C10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
Any guess on retail pricing yet?
Not yet, but we are making fixtures now so labor time studies will be very soon. There are so many new parts in this kit that are bigger (more welding)and far more heavy duty than what we're used to I wouldn't even come close to venturing a guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjim View Post
will the parts be available separately? I'm interested in the c-notch/panhard & upper coilover mounts. right now I'm running an old cpp coilover setup on the rear of my truck but the upper mounts are set up for a 4" stroke coil-over and I'd like to upgrade to at least 5" stoke for more suspension travel and it looks like your upper mounts would be just about perfect. right now I have to run a stiffer spring than I would like to keep it from bottoming
I was going to fab my own but if I can get the yours without having to buy the whole setup that's the way i'll go, and more than likely end up with your complete rear set up before its all over.

back 20 years ago when I was a teenager I installed and helped install a lot of tci suspension parts at a little street rod shop near spring texas. I worked for free in return for left over parts. when I tubbed my 72 the narrowed rear axle, wheel tubs, wheels and 14/32 pro-tracs cost me a whole whopping $200 installed. sometimes working for free is good
With any kit we sell there are multiple sub-kits within the BOM (Bill of Materials). For instance a complete rear suspension will typically have 10 to 15 sub part #'s. Ranging from Coil-overs, crossmembers, link bars, panhard bar, axle brackets etc. Any of these sub part #'s will be available separately.

-J
slow4dr is offline   Reply With Quote