View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #73
Zoomin
Man of Mini-Talents

Re: Porterbuilt Dropmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
I don't know zoomin or bruce bruce and my impression may be incorrect, but from what i have seen them post in this and other related threads it is apparent they are very classy individuals. I would like to thank them for contributing so much to this discussion.
What are you talking about?

This?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
Nice workmanship on the line bending Keith!
Or this?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddubbs View Post
Ordered my new dropmember for the suburban. Thanks again Dave & Nate for awesome customer service. Can't wait to see what this year brings. Hopefully 48-55 1st gen & Twin I beam.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrussell26 View Post
ordered mine dropmember today oohhh yyyeeaaahhhh
Congrats guys! Be sure to post up some pics when you get them.
Or this?
Quote:
It may not be obvious looking at the pix, but there is a left side box and a right side box. If you order just one be sure to specify which one you want.
Or this?
Quote:
I got one of these nifty little boxes from Porter Built and mounted it under the front driver side of the bed. The box holds the valves and extra cable. The tank is back in the spare tire area. Only the yellow wire (switched ignition) and the cable for the display go into the cab.

Or this?
Quote:
Who was the vendor that came up with something like a drop down battery box? They aren't producing it yet, but it sure was slick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Street Rods View Post
We are making them. Some pics are in the "Old Aux" thread.

I'm a PB customer. I have an order awaiting shipment from them right now as a matter of fact. What's your problem?

*edit* Maybe I misread what you meant. If so, I apologize.

Last edited by Zoomin; 02-12-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote