View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:48 AM   #75
swamp rat

Re: For Gramps (1970 C20 RestoMod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahloha View Post
Thoughts:

I have been thinking a lot about how I want to remain productive and moving through these crucial winter months. I can only imagine that the weather can be a downer for a lot of us on our projects. So I decided the best way for me to continue successfully, I have to make my project plan even more detailed.

I had originally thought about making goals for each month, but I can easily see myself losing focus with such large timelines and poor weather. So I think I am going to break my goals into week long ones. For example, this next week, I want to get the ps broke down, begin wire wheeling the front end frame, and also degrease all removed parts (control arms, cross member, etc).

It may seem overly simple, but I know if I dont write these goals down and give myself a specified time, this build wont be finish before Gramps possibly says the eternal goodbye.

Mahalo,

That's some great motivation! Your making great progress, better than me thats for sure.

One thing caught my eye unrelated to the build, that it appears you have some kind of an entry way above the truck, looking at the banister it goes up then comes forward to the garage door area.. That would also mean you have a really tall garage ceiling too?

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote