View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #56
Rokcrln

Re: One-Man Cab & Bed Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysbowties View Post
Hey Man , Have you thought about making the flip and tip for a 60-66 model trucks I have been looking at all kinds of forums, no one that I can find has done one yet. Let me know.

Thanks, as soon as I get my truck home I'll be ordering the other plans.

BB CHECK THIS OUT, ITS GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT
No I have not yet but I do have a 63 sitting in the yard right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2GMTrux View Post
I just ordered the Cab and bed lift from you,,,,,, and the tip and flip from the Bump and Grind Garage.
So have you got them built yet? Thanks for the order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teufelhunden View Post
i just wanted to ask how much for both sets of plans (Tip & Flip truck cab dolly for the 67-72 Chevy and the one man cab and bed lift)? my 1969 Chevy c-10 with an olds 455/th400 (yes that is right olds455/th400) was flooded by hurricane Katrina and i am hoping to be going to get it soon and bring it back to CA to take it apart and redo it. i just have to figure out a way to get it here without it costing me an arm and a leg. your design will make it easy for me to work since i don't live around any gearheads like myself.

TRUCK: Olds C-10
POWERTRAIN:Olds 455/th400
NAME:NGPT,MS Nightmare
Just shy of $50 and they are both a must if you are not in gear head land anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevychase View Post
I used this with great success. It made the cab restoration a simple task. Not to mention how nice it was to just the roll the cab around the shop when not in use.

Great job on the design, here's another bump for ya!
Thanks I don't know how I did it before, Oh wait yes I do and that is why my back is shot now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-dawg View Post
Hi Kevin,

has the step side plans been tested yet? I'm probably going to order the flip cab dolly & cab lift, do you take money orders?

Thanks,
Jay
Not to my knowledge, I have sent a few sets out to guys who wanted to try it on their own but I have not received any feed back and I have not had a Step side here I could try it on.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote