View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #359
Dudewith4x4
Momma Tried.

Re: 1980 chevy long bed!

Well the orginal guy said his wife got sick. So I waited a bit. Then a guy came this weekend. Really wants it but has to wait for a loan guy to get back and thats jan,1 :/

So today I got a call from another guy today that wants to look at it and maybe buy it thursday.. So I dont know what Im gonna do..

As a unrelated subject I got a new rolling tool box and got all my tools stowed. These are my tools, not my dads, not my freinds, and no Im not spoiled. I've been collecting and buying older tools from autobody men. So that said here is my drawers. I think its a pretty good collection for a kid :P

First drawer: Allen wrenchs, hammers, tape, screw drivers, etc.

Secound drawer: Standard and metric socket sets, Standard and metric wrenchs and some standard ratchet wrenchs. I love those things!

Third drawer:Some long and short blocks. A airfile.

Fourthdrawer: DA sanders, cut off wheel, airgrinder, DA palmsander, DA paper and block and airfile paper, and some bondo.

Fifth drawer: Some Syphon feed paint guns. I really would like to trade all of these for one gravity feed.

Some various emblems I have collected:P
Saving up for a 64
17 and loving it.

Dudewith4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote