View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #106
PunishedC10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJ@RideTech View Post
Ok guys, I appreciate your patience.

I was able to get the truck on the lift this morning and take a few measurements so you can compare and contrast the fitment of a rear mounted blazer tank. Since I don't have a tank here to measure from the mounting points, I took a few measurements to give you a very basic idea of where our components sit in the truck.

Measurements were taken from the rear frame brace as well as the lip of the bed floor under the tailgate. I apologize for the "paintbrush" editing, I don't have any access to kickass photo shop programs so I am working with what I got.

-Starting off, the pink line is a measurement in between the brackets on the bridge. This measurement is 26in.

-The red line is from bottom lip of the rear frame brace to the diff cover. Our rear differential is a factory 10 bolt with a factory stamped cover. This measurement is 24.75 inches.

-The orange line is from the lip of the bed floor to the upper tube on the bridge mount. This measurement is 29 inches.

-The yellow line is a measurement from the lip of the bed floor to the pan hard bar. This measurement is 31 inches.

-The blue line is from the lip of the bed floor to the diff cover. This measurement is 33 inches.

-The black line is from the bottom lip of the rear frame brace to the pan hard bar. This measurement is 22.5 inches.

-The green line is the measurement from the bed floor lip to the sway bar mounting bracket. This measurement is 28 inches.

-The white line is from the diff cover to the outside of the cross member. This measurement is 4 inches.

-The bright pink line is from the diff cover to the outside of the pan hard bar. This measurement is 2.75 inches.

Attachment 1697732

Thanks for the info! I plan on using the 31 Gallon Blazer, I should know in a few weeks if everything will fit and I'll report back. If all else fails, I'll use a smaller fuel cell in place of the tank.
Posted via Mobile Device
PunishedC10 is offline   Reply With Quote