Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69short View Post
Looks nice!
Thanks Justin, greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMcMasters View Post
Quote:
Everyone else had their hotrods out and about so I wanted to play too so I dragged it outside and zipped the bumper on quick.
This is too funny, I had the same thought today. I ran a few errands today and saw a ton of nice rides out rolling around. I had to push mine out in the sunlight today too
It's days like that I wish i had started this project sooner than January. Oh well, first day of Summer is my absolutely deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by builtbyKane View Post
Roller looks great! I just installed my AZ Performance efi to Boyd fuel line kit. After I had it mapped out it took about 4-5 hrs to complete taking my time. Just fyi I called them about any type of thread sealant and they recommended locktite 545 which is pretty pricey. The small size is $28 and goes way up from there. But it served good purpose in other areas.
Good info! Was it difficult at all? Any tips? Also do I have to get my own P clips or does it come with some kind of fasteners?

It's good piece of mind with the loctite, I used 242 on every bolt on the chassis for good insurance, better safe than sorry. I'll go pick up some 545 this week then.
Phill0406 is offline   Reply With Quote