Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:09 PM   #302
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Dang man, you are plugging right along. Looking great!
Thanks Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
Thank you for the kind words, but my floundering about doesn't come anywhere near in comparison to Richard's craftsmanship.
This thread is my first stop when I check back here.
Between Richard and NZBurb's adventure thread these are exciting times here on the Burban Booard!
Don't make my head swell any, as evidenced in my last post, I can't take no more of that

So far what I have done I really think anyone could tackle, honestly. The test will be if everything goes back together right. It can look purdy all day long in pictures but not be worth a hoot if the doors don't shut and the fenders won't go back on. I am hoping to find out how close I am on that front real soon though.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote