Thread: My 1st 68 panel
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 07:10 AM   #308
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: My 1st 68 panel

Things are different but yet remain the same. Our governor, lock down Larry forced me to lay off both of my employee's due to this so called pandemic. It has forced me to come up with creative ways to stay in business. As a lot of you know, i lost my hearing about 10 years ago so I kept 2 people on staff to be one on one with the customers as well as be drivers for my trucks that required DOT physical cards. Since that has not been an option over the last several months I have had to make some drastic changes but all of which have worked out very well so far. 1st thing was I needed a truck that did not require a dot card so I took my personal dually and outfitted it with the 1st boom I ever bought when I went in business in 95'. Added a small winch for lifting small signs and can still use it with the bucket. Bought some square tube and made a flat bed for the back to be able to haul signs as well since I can't pull a trailer legally for commercial purposes.I also snuck a quick trip to PA to pick up a van with a bucket on it for $800 that i am going to put back in service as well. For the money I can afford to do the repairs it needs. It is all a load of crap but one I have to deal with to stay in business. Still have a few minor things to finish up but it is getting the job done. All in all I think it is all going to work out better for me, just not something I was looking forward to doing. The down side is it has left me no time to work on any of the projects up until now. Things are starting to level off some so i am hoping to get back to the panel in the next month or so. Thanks for asking, hope all is well on your end of the world as well.
Richard

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.

Last edited by richard2717; 08-24-2020 at 05:45 PM.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote